- Special Cells for SC / ST in UniversitiesXth Plan profile of Higher Education in India under Para 10.B2 states as under: “To ensure the effective implementation of the reservation policy in admission, recruitment, allotment of staff quarters, Hostels etc., SC/ST Cells are established in the Universities”. The Commission is providing financial assistance to the Universities for the establishment of Special Cell for … Read more
- 132nd Birth Anniversary of Dr. B. R. AmbedkarToday (i.e. on 14th April, 2023), the entire world is celebrating the 132nd Birth Anniversary of Bharat Ratna Babasaheb Dr. B. R. Ambedkar. Life of Dr. Ambedkar teaches us to remain determined and true in our efforts in pusuit of our aims and objects. Parivrajaka Foundation wishes everyone a very happy birth anniversary.
- Key provisions of Policy of Reservation for SCs, STs and OBCsKey provisions of Policy of Reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs: 1) SCs/STs get reservation in all groups of posts under the Government in case of direct recruitment and in case of promotions made by non-selection method. In case of promotions made by selection, reservation is available to them when promotions are made in Group … Read more
- Saathi PortalSaathi Portal of Parivrajaka Foundation is for encouraging collaboration and mutual support amongst the community members of Parivrajaka Foundation. It is planned to bring following aspects for mutual exchange: The membership of Saathi Portal is based on invitation only. In case you feel that you belong to the community, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org … Read more
- 74th Republic DayToday India is celebrating its 74th Republic Day. Team Parivrajaka Foundation wishes all the citizen of India a very happy Republic Day. On this day on January 26, 1950, the Constitution of India came into effect, and the then Government of India declared our nation as Republic – to be governed by its citizens. The … Read more
Parivrajaka Foundation is a Non Government Organisation (NGO) registered under Section 8 of the Indian Companies Act., 2013.
Parivrajakas are seeker of truth who did not live permanently in any one place. The members of the Parivraka Foundation are motivated and supported to come out of their comfort zones and serve the society by developing cultural, social, health, economical and educational facilities for citizens belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Foundation was incorporated on 03.10.2022 with the aims to work towards the betterment of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in the field of education, awareness and social welfare.
It’s a long never ending journey for the betterment of fellow citizens.
“For a successful revolution it is not enough that there is discontent. What is required is a profound and thorough conviction of the justice, necessity and importance of political and social rights.“
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar