3,675 total views, 4 views today
- Key provisions of Policy of Reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs1,464 total views, 4 views today Key provisions of Policy of Reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs: 1) SCs/STs get reservation in all groups of posts under the Government in case of direct recruitment and in case of promotions made by non-selection method. In case of promotions made by selection, reservation is available to them when promotions … Read more
- Saathi Portal1,656 total views, 4 views today Saathi Portal of Parivrajaka Foundation is for encouraging collaboration and mutual support amongst the community members of Parivrajaka Foundation. It is planned to bring following aspects for mutual exchange: The membership of Saathi Portal is based on invitation only. In case you feel that you belong to the community, please drop … Read more
- 74th Republic Day2,618 total views, 4 views today Today India is celebrating its 74th Republic Day. Team Parivrajaka Foundation wishes all the citizen of India a very happy Republic Day. On this day on January 26, 1950, the Constitution of India came into effect, and the then Government of India declared our nation as Republic – to be governed … Read more
- Learn English for Development and Progress 2,851 total views, 4 views today Members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes should learn and adopt English as a language for their day-to-day functioning. It sounds highly impossible, but this is what Dr. Ambedkar had also envisioned this long back. Majority of his writings are in English. He once said, in his response to a news … Read more
- Mahaparinirvana Divas (6th December)3,159 total views, 4 views today Mahaparinirvana is one of the major goals of Buddhism. It means “Nirvana after death”. The death annivarsary of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, which fall on December 6, is observed as Mahaparinirvana Divas. On this day each year, millions of people throng to Dr. Ambedkar’s Samadhi in Mumbai, which is called Chaitya Bhoomi … Read more
Parivrajaka Foundation is a Non Government Organisation (NGO) registered under Section 8 of the Indian Companies Act., 2013.
Parivrajakas are seeker of truth who did not live permanently in any one place. The members of the Parivraka Foundation are motivated and supported to come out of their comfort zones and serve the society by developing cultural, social, health, economical and educational facilities for citizens belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Foundation was incorporated on 03.10.2022 with the aims to work towards the betterment of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in the field of education, awareness and social welfare.
It’s a long never ending journey for the betterment of fellow citizens.
“For a successful revolution it is not enough that there is discontent. What is required is a profound and thorough conviction of the justice, necessity and importance of political and social rights.“
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar