The projects of Parivrajaka Foundation are run with the help of donations received from respected donors, well-wishers and contributors. Giving to charity is gratifying and life-changing for all involved. Here are five good reasons for donating to your charities of choice:
- Giving to cherity makes you feel good
- Donating to charity is a major mood-booster. The knowledge that you’re helping others is hugely empowering and, in turn, can make you feel happier and more fulfilled.
- Giving to charity strengthens personal values
- Having the power to improve the lives of others is, to many people, a privilege, and one that comes with its own sense of obligation. Acting on these powerful feelings of responsibility is a great way to reinforce our own personal values and feel like we are living in a way that is true to our own beliefs.
- Giving is more impactful than ever
- Many people are concerned that their donations to charity may be reduced by tax of administrative costs, preventing the full amount from reaching the people of causes they really wan to help. Thankfully, the donations to Parivrajaka Foundation are exempted under section 80G of Income Tax in India (Provisional approval granted under 12-clause (iv) of first proviso to sub-section (5) of section 80G vide Reg. No.: AANCP2783MF20221 dated 10.11.2022.
- Giving can reintroduce friends and family to the importance of generosity
- Knowing someone who gives to charity can be a catalyst for giving tto charity yourself. By giving to charity, you may well be helping to remind friends and family of causes they themselves are passionate about and would like to support.
- Sharing the experience of donating to charity with your children is also a powerful way of showing them from a young age that they can make positive changes in the world. Children naturally love to help others, so nurturing their innate generosity is likely to mean that they grow up with a greater appreciation of what they have, and will carry on supporting charity and good causes in years to come.
- Giving to charity builds and strengthens community
- As a member of the various communities, you are likely to be well-placed to identify causes in your community that could benefit from charitable giving and support. You might also have insights into how to donate your money or time to magnify your positive impact and strengthen your community.
We accept donations in the form of cash, kind (property, books, furniture, etc.) and time.
For cash donation, feel free to directly deposit the amount in Bank Account of Foundation and send us details of donation to firstname.lastname@example.org for issuance of receipt and other formalities. For donations click on